- FSSAI Licensed
- Proven Time Tested
- Effective In Small Quantity
- Wide Spectrum Antimicrobial Agent
- Hinder The Growth Of Microbes
- Prevent Food Spoilage
- Prevent Food Wastage
- Save Food- Prevent Deterioration
- Prevent Degradation Of Food
- Simple And Secure Application
- Reduce Risk Of Food Poisoning
- Retains Natural Original Taste, Color, Aroma, And Texture
- More Business; More Income; More Profit
How to use Food Guard: To hinder the growth of microorganisms recommended does of Food Guard is upto I am per kg [0.1%] of final food preparation. Determine the final weight of food preparation and calculate the quantity of Food Guard required at the rate of I am for every kg of the item for example weight of final preparation would be 500 kg then the quantity of Food Guard is half kilo (1/2 kg).
Food Guard can be used in almost all type of food. The better option is to use it while cooking or preparation by mixing the recommended quantity of Food Guard in it by dissolving it in the water to be used in it. This ensures uniform mixing and effectiveness. If this was not done Food Guard can still be used by mixing the required amount after cooking. However it is necessary to make sure that Food Guard mixed well with the food to ensure uniform distribution.